- The acceptance of a Phone or Home Consultation, place on a workshop or Day/Night/24 Hour Support package in your home will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The fee for Baby and Beyond Coaching Ltd Consultation services is due in advance of the initial consultation. • If the package is cancelled the following terms and conditions apply: ▪ Less than 48 hours’ notice – full amount payable ▪ 48 hours to 7 days’ notice – 50% of final fee payable ▪ 7 to 14 days – 25% of final fee payable
- Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd accepts that whilst working with small children there are sometimes situations where consultations or home visits need to be cancelled due to illness. If this is the case, Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd will endeavour to work with the client to arrange another date and there will be no charge or cancellation fee as long as the same service is being booked for a later date.
- Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd reserves the right to cancel workshops at short notice due to personal circumstances – in this event all workshop attendees will be offered a full refund or chance to join another workshop at a later date.
- Payment for a workshop confirms your place on that given workshop and is non-refundable from the point of booking.
- Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd advises that all Parents follow the SIDS guidelines when dealing with their child’s sleep. Please refer to
- All advice given by Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd is from previous experience, training and opinion only and should not be treated as a
substitute for medical advice from your GP or Paediatrician.
- Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd does not work in a medical capacity and any concerns about your baby’s or child’s medical health should be taken up with your GP or health visitor.
- Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep training that does not achieve the required result during the support package process. Baby & Beyond Coaching Ltd sleep plans are designed to have the baby/child sleeping well within a specific time frame, however the parent accepts responsibility for this success after the sleep consultant has
finished their time in the client’s home.
- Baby & Beyond Coaching advises that the parents are consistent and stick to the sleep plan provided in order to achieve success. The outcome of the sleep training depends highly on parental consistency and therefore by agreeing to undertake the sleep training, the parents agree to working alongside the sleep consultant to achieve the best results possible.
- Any medical or feeding concerns about your baby or child should be expressed in the early consult